Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween just passed?!

lolz halloween just passed omg xD
>_>i wish tht malaysia hv halloween day sia xD
then the kid's running around like ghost OMG!! xD (FUN)

Today in school i was super super super BORING!!!!!
omg too much freedom these day in school xD!
ahahahahah Save me!!xD

;downloading Mo Xiang hope my computer run good with 256 MB >__>noob computer T-T
i got 45/60 on my math la T0T why so low TOT WHYYYYY!!!T-T~
Wish me luck on my result T_T save me!!i wan a nintendo-ds oni sia >__>

OMG!!!
>__> i want to play Disney VMK see the screen shot :P
[ARGH lazy to laod the picture >.> pls visit www.vmk.com]
it's only open during nite time whyy T-T
EST time le T-T

Anyway back to doing house work omg
!

RANDOMNESS T-T

lee-sun-gyun-chae-jung-ahn-1.jpglee-sun-gyun-chae-jung-ahn2.jpg


gong-yoo-fanmeeting1.jpggong-yoo-fanmeeting2.jpggong-yoo-fanmeeting3.jpg

MORE MORE MORE!!(hoho)

http://www.pokewiki.de/images/thumb/2/22/CoroCoro0610_12.jpg/698px-CoroCoro0610_12.jpg


No comments: